The A-TEC Marksman offers an excellent and efficient muzzle brake and a suppressor to fit it.
With the suppressor attached you secure accuracy, hide the muzzle flash and reduce the sound pressure significantly. Soundpressure is reduced with 30 dBC in calibre .338 LM.
Marksman is made for professional users and tough usage. The silencer is surface treated with cerakote and the muzzle brake is black nitrated that makes the surface "diamond hard" and extremely robust.
Mounting the A-TEC Marksman
1. Screw the thread inlet all the way into the muzzle brake, and one full turn out again.
2. Screw and torque up the contra nut
3. Screw this assembly on to the muzzle threads
4. Torque it up with a spanner on the two milled surfaces.
5. Loosen the contra nut, adjust the brake and torque it up again.
6. Apply Loctite to the male part of the insert to secure the the thread insert.